oxford Private and group tours
Private Walking tours and group tours oxford
Oxford Private tours for individuals, Schools, colleges and company’s
Why Choose a Private Walking Tour in Oxford
If your a School Business or a large group booking an Oxford private tour maybe the best solution, As these tours offer many benefits over slandered tours.
- Flexibility and Convenience
- Can Be Tailored to finish at a set location.
- Comfort and Privacy
- Personalized Experience
- Access to Unique Experiences:
- Private Tours start from £200
Flexibility and Convenience
With an Oxford private tour, you can set your own pace and schedule. There’s no need to rush or wait for others, and you can start the tour at a time that suits you best. This flexibility makes the experience more relaxed and enjoyable.
Oxford Private tours offer a more personalized experience compared to group tours. You have the flexibility to tailor the tour to your specific interests, whether it’s art, history, architecture, or something else. This means you get to spend more time at the places that fascinate you the most.
Tailored to finish at a set location
Private tours of oxford offer the ability to be tailored to the specific needs of the group such as start and finish times and ending the tour at a certain location and is ideal for schools who have to picked up from a certain location or would like to visit another location such as a museum right after the tour ends.
Comfort and Privacy
For those who prefer a more intimate setting or are traveling with family or a small group of friends, private tours offer a level of privacy and comfort that larger group and public tours can’t match.
What is the cost of a private tour of oxford city
private city Tour Prices?
- Pricing a private tour of oxford is hard to calculate as each tour is different as is the needs of the person booking the tour.
- While private tours offer a more personalized experience, the number of participants can also impact the cost. A private tour for a couple may be priced differently than a tour for a large family or group.
- Each private tour is unique, and pricing reflects the bespoke nature of these experiences. It’s always best to discuss your specific needs and preferences with us please get in touch so we can give you an accurate and up to date quote.
As a guide Our prices for a private tour Start at £175 for 1 -2 people and £20 per additional person we do offer a discount for large group tours and schools contact us to find out more
private tours and group tours
- Private School tours offer a personalized experience with a private guide, who can tailor the tour to your interests and needs
- Ideal for schools and colleges who want to explore a destination at their own pace without being restricted by a set itinerary.
- Private guides are also knowledgeable about the local culture and history, providing insights that you may not get from standard group tours
- Private school tours allow you to avoid crowds and lines, making for a more relaxed and enjoyable experience
- Oxford magic tours provide live fun magical entertainment on the tour making it an ideal choice for school tours and trips of the university keeping it fun and engaging
Which tour is best for you
When it comes to exploring a city, there are two broad options: private tours and group tours. Private tours offer personalized attention and flexibility in itinerary, while group tours can be more affordable and social and perfect for very small groups of people You can book our public tours here. If you’re visiting the city of dreaming spires, consider taking a tour with an experienced local guide who can show you around and save you a lot of time. Broad Street is where most of the main tours go from as There are many independent tour companies operating from there. Regardless of which type of tour you choose, although we do hope you choose Oxford Magic tours be sure to ask your guide for recommendations on where to eat, shop and continue sightseeing after your tour ends.
What about harry Potter?
Private tours and group tours offer unique experiences for Harry Potter fans. These tours take you to the filming locations of Harry Potter movies and give insight into the magical world of Hogwarts. The guide is not only knowledgeable and experienced, providing fascinating stories about literary giants such as JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, but also a professional entertainer and will perform magic and illusion on the tours
We also explore other famous buildings in Oxford with these tours, making them a perfect choice for anyone visiting the city.
Both private tours and group tours offer interesting facts that can enhance your experience. Private tours provide a more personalized tour with the flexibility of choosing your own itinerary. The tour guide can cater to your interests and answer all your questions about interesting facts related to the location. On the other hand, group tours are an excellent way to meet new people and share knowledge about interesting facts while exploring a new place. The tour guide will typically provide interesting facts about the location that you may not know about otherwise. Regardless of which type of tour you choose, interesting facts are an essential part of any travel experience.
What are the benefits of a private tour versus a group tour?
Private tours offer personalized and customizable experiences, allowing you to tailor the itinerary and pace to your preferences. You can explore at your own pace and have more flexibility. Group tours, otherwise known as public tours on the other hand, provide opportunities for socializing and cost-saving benefits through shared expenses.
Private tours For Schools colleges and business offer interesting facts that can enhance your experience. Private tours provide a more personalized tour with the flexibility of choosing your own itinerary. The tour guide can cater to your interests and answer all your questions about interesting facts related to the location. great for school projects for inspiration where you share knowledge you have learnt about interesting facts while exploring a new place.
The tour guide will typically provide interesting facts about the location that you may not know about otherwise. Interesting facts are an essential part of any travel experience. Not forgetting the entertainment the Oxford magic tours provide and is currently the only tour in oxford to provide such entertainment
Oxford walking tours Finding us
We are at 13 Broad Street oxford
You cant miss us we are right buy the red postal box you will see our sign and the guide will be holding a clip board with Oxford Magic Walking Tours written on it..